Digital Wallet will make it even easier for you to make payments online or on the go! Now, you can store your EdFed Visa Debit or Credit card information on your smartphone's digital wallet. Then, use your stored card to make purchases from your digital wallet anywhere the Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™ logos are displayed. Conveniently pay with just a tap on your smartphone at participating retailers.
Secure, and Convenient Payments, Online and On the Go!
Pay confidently with Visa
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your EdFed Visa® with Apple Pay™ included!
Set up is simple
To add your card to Apple Pay:
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the + in the top right corner. From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select "Wallet & Apple Pay", then tap "Add Credit or Debit Card." From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
- On iPad®, go into Settings, open "Wallet & Apple Pay", and select "Add Credit or Debit Card." From there, follow the on-screen instructions.
Paying is easy and secure
To pay within stores, hold the iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on TouchID™ or use facial recognition. On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader. To pay within apps on iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID or use facial recognition. For an added level of security, your card information is never stored on your device or shared with merchants.
Your Visa® card + Google Pay™
Confidence. Simplicity. All the things you love about your EdFed Visa card, and now, enjoy a safe and convenient way to pay with Google Pay*.
Getting start is easy
- Download the Google Pay app
- Add your EdFed Visa Card — it's as simple as snapping a photo
- Pay confidently at millions of place around the world
Use it today
There is a lot to love about Google Pay, like how it lets you use your favorite Visa card at millions of places around the world. See stores and apps that accept Google Pay.
Protection from extra layers of security
When you use your phone to pay in stores with an eligible Visa card enrolled in Google Pay, Google Pay does not send your actual credit or debit number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information, so your account details remain confidential, safe.
Easy to Set up. Easy to Pay.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay™
- Take a picture of your EdFed Visa with your device's camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go
Our Best Security, Built-In.
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. Even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault for protection you can count on.
Convenience and Coverage
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay.