Since 1935, EdFed has served Miami-Dade County Public Schools as the credit union of choice for teachers and their families. And now, being an EdFed member is more convenient than ever before when you pay your UTD dues automatically with the credit union.
And best of all, you and your immediate family can enjoy exclusive benefits that help save you money with low rates on loans and convenient account solutions to help simplify your financial life.
Becoming an EdFed Member is Rewarding
As an EdFed member, you can take advantage of a wide range of account solutions, including:
- M-DCPS payroll credited early, biweekly on Wednesdays
- Checking and savings accounts with no monthly maintenance fees1
- EdFed Rewards Visa Debit Card with 1 point earned for every $2 spent on signature-based transactions (non-PIN)
- Convenient surcharge-free withdrawals at over 55,000 Allpoint Network and Presto! ATMs, located within CVS, Publix, Target, and Walgreens locations
- Vehicle Loans with $100 cash back2 and a FREE auto buying service to help negotiate your next car or truck purchase
- First mortgages with additional savings of up to $1,000 cash back3
- Home Equity Lines of Credit4 and Home Equity Fixed Rate Loans up to $300,000
- EdFed Rewards Visa Credit Card with no annual fee5
Opening an EdFed Membership is Easy
Joining EdFed and enrolling in automatic payment of your UTD dues is simple and seamless when you follow a few simple steps:
- Click on the "Join Now" button below to begin your electronic enrollment
- Complete the Acknowledgment to Use Electronic Records and Signatures
- Complete and Sign Membership Application and Master Account Agreement
- Complete and Sign the Authorization to Transfer Funds (UTD Dues)
- Complete and Sign the Authorization for Direct Deposit
- Click "Finish" to Complete the Process
Once your new account has been successfully opened, you will receive a welcome email from EdFed.
Additional Ways to Join
UTD members can also join the credit union by stopping by one of EdFed's seven convenient branch locations, or by attending an upcoming enrollment event.
|Saturday, October 21||12:30PM-3:30PM||Coral Gables Senior High School||7071|
|Monday, October 23||10:00AM-12:30PM||North Miami Senior High School||7591|
|Tuesday, October 24||10:00AM-1:30PM||Miami Sunset Senior High School||7531|
|Tuesday, October 24||10:00AM-1:00PM||Coral Reef Senior High School||7101|
|Tuesday, October 24||10:00AM-1:00PM||South Dade Senior High School||7701|
|Tuesday, October 24||10:00AM-11:00AM||William H. Turner Technical Arts High School||7601|
|Wednesday, October 25||11:00AM-1:30PM||North Miami Beach Senior High School||7541|
|Wednesday, October 25||9:30AM-1:30PM||Robert Morgan Technical College||7371|
|Wednesday, October 25||10:00AM-2:00PM||Hialeah Gardens High School||7191|
|Wednesday, October 25||10:15AM-1:15PM||Miami Edison Senior High School||7301|
|Thursday, October 26||10:00AM-1:15PM||Coral Gables Senior High School||7071|
|Thursday, October 26||10:00AM-1:00PM||South Dade Senior High School||7701|
|Thursday, October 26||10:15AM-1:15PM||Miami Edison Senior High School||7301|
|Friday, October 27||7:30AM-3:30PM||Miami Lakes Educational Center||7391|
|Friday, October 27||7:30AM-3:30PM||North Miami Senior High School||7591|
|Friday, October 27||8:00AM-1:00PM||Lakeview Elementary School||2821|
|Friday, October 27||10:00AM-2:00PM||Hialeah Gardens High School||7191|
Have additional questions on EdFed's membership benefits? Contact EdFed's UTD concierge team at UTD@edfed.org, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Already an EdFed Member?
If you are an existing EdFed member and wish to enroll in automatic dues payment, select an option below to get started.