PROMOTION NAME: Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
DATES: Begins — 10/1/2021 at 12:00 a.m., Ends — 10/29/2021 at 3:00 p.m.; ET
The Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of Educational Federal Credit Union ("EdFed") who are 18 or older at the time of entry. EdFed employees and officials, and their family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
No purchase, payment or other considerations are necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase, payment, or conducting other financial transactions with EdFed will not increase your chances of winning.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
SOURCE OF FUNDS: Prizes are furnished and funded by Educational Federal Credit Union, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Amazon.com, Inc. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes to the Administrator.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m., ET on October 1, 2021 and ends at 3:00p.m., ET on October 29, 2021. ("Promotion Period").
- TO ENTER: You can enter the sweepstakes by completing the online entry form before 3:00 pm on October 29, 2021. All requested information on the online entry form must be completed to be valid. Entries are limited to one (1) per accountholder per week.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Member Appreciation Month Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all accountholders of Educational Federal Credit Union who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The winners will be selected from among all valid entries via a random drawing to be conducted as follows: 10 winners per week, on Fridays beginning October 8, 2021; October 15, 2021; October 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET weekly. Eleven winners will be drawn on October 29, 2021 including the grand prize winner. The drawing will be conducted weekly at the Educational Federal Credit Union office located at: 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and bonding in all matters, will conduct the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. The potential winners will be notified via email and phone at the address and number provided on the entry form. If the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winners, if the potential winners cannot be reached within 48 hours from the first notification attempt, if the potential recipient fails to complete all required claim procedures within the specified time period, or if a potential recipient is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such a person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZES: 40 winners will be drawn to receive one $100 Amazon e-Gift card. Limit of one $100 prize per person. One winner will be drawn to receive a grand prize of one $2,500 Amazon e-Gift card. All weekly entries will be included for the drawing of one grand prize winner.
All taxes and fees, and all other costs associated with the acceptance and redemption of the above prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in EdFed's marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media. All Entrants release the Sponsor and Administrator, as well as their officers, directors, employees, members, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winner or prize. In no event will the Sponsors be liable for more than the stated prizes in Rule 5. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped, business size envelope to: Educational Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 830370, Miami, FL 33283. Requests must be postmarked no later than November 10, 2021.