Since 1935, EdFed has served Miami-Dade County Public Schools as the credit union of choice for school administrators and their families. And now, being an EdFed member is more convenient than ever before when you pay your DCSAA dues automatically with the credit union.
And best of all, you and your immediate family can enjoy exclusive benefits that help save you money with low rates on loans and convenient account solutions to help simplify your financial life.
Becoming an EdFed Member is Rewarding
- M-DCPS payroll credited early, biweekly on Wednesdays
- Checking and savings accounts with no monthly maintenance fees1
- EdFed Rewards Visa Debit Card with 1 point earned for every $2 spent on signature-based transactions (non-PIN)
- Convenient surcharge-free withdrawals at over 55,000 Allpoint Network and Presto! ATMs, located within CVS, Publix, Target, and Walgreens locations
- Vehicle Loans with $100 cash back2 and a FREE auto buying service to help negotiate your next car or truck purchase
- First mortgages with additional savings of up to $1,000 cash back3
- Home Equity Lines of Credit4 and Home Equity Fixed Rate Loans up to $300,000
- EdFed Rewards Visa Credit Card with no annual fee5
Opening an EdFed Membership is Easy
Joining EdFed and enrolling in automatic payment of your DCSAA dues is simple and seamless when you follow a few simple steps:
- Click on the "Join Now" button below to begin your electronic enrollment
- Complete the Acknowledgment to Use Electronic Records and Signatures
- Complete and Sign Membership Application and Master Account Agreement
- Complete and Sign the Authorization to Transfer Funds (DCSAA Dues)
- Complete and Sign the Authorization for Direct Deposit
- Click "Finish" to Complete the Process
Once your new account has been successfully opened, you will receive a welcome email from EdFed.
Additional Ways to Join
DCSAA members can also join the credit union by stopping by one of EdFed's seven convenient branch locations, or by attending an upcoming enrollment event.
|Saturday, September 16||10:00AM-1:00PM||North Miami Senior High School||7591|
|Monday, September 18||5:30PM-8:00PM||Sunset Adult Center||7532|
|Tuesday, September 19||10:30AM-12:30PM||Lindsey Hopkins Technical College||8005|
|Thursday, September 21||4:00PM-5:00PM||Redland Middle School||6761|
|Saturday, September 23||10:00AM-1:00PM||United Teachers of Dade Headquarters|
|Saturday, September 30||10:00AM-1:00PM||Miami Southridge Senior High School||7731|
Have additional questions on EdFed's membership benefits? Contact EdFed's DCSAA concierge team at DCSAA@edfed.org, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Already an EdFed Member?
If you are an existing EdFed member and wish to enroll in automatic dues payment, select an option below to get started.