Begins – 03/13/2023 at 09:00 a.m., Ends – 04/09/2023 at 11:59 p.m.; ET
EdFed Ultimate Shopping Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to all registered users of Instagram who are 18 years of age or older.
The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. EdFed employees and officials, and their family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
No purchase, payment or other considerations are necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase, payment, or conducting other financial transactions with EdFed will not increase your chances of winning.
SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND SOURCE OF FUNDS: Sweepstakes is sponsored, administered, and funded by EdFed (dba EdFed), 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Amazon. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes to the Administrator.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 09:00 a.m., ET on March 13, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m., ET on April 9, 2023 ("Promotion Period").
- TO ENTER: You can enter the sweepstakes through Instagram. Follow @EdFedCU (EdFed) on Instagram and tag 3 friends on the Ultimate Shopping sweepstakes post before 11:59p.m. on April 9, 2023
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to registered users of Instagram who are 18 years of age or older. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
RANDOM DRAWING: Four winners will be selected on Monday, April 10 at 1:00 pm, from among all valid entries received Monday, March 13, 2023, through April 9, 2023. Winners will be selected via a random drawing to be conducted on April 10, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The drawings will be conducted at the EdFed office located at: 8900 SW 107th Ave, Suite 302, Miami, FL 33176. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and bonding in all matters, will conduct the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Entrants can only win once. The potential winners will be contacted via direct message or by responding to the winning comment on Instagram. If the potential winners do not respond to the notification attempt within one (1) week, if the potential recipient fails to complete all required claim procedures within the specified time period, or if a potential recipient is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such a person shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
PRIZES: A total of 4 winners will be drawn to receive one Amazon e-gift card valued at $250.00 each.
All taxes and fees, and all other costs associated with the acceptance and redemption of the above prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in EdFed's marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media. All Entrants release the Sponsor and Administrator, as well as their officers, directors, employees, members, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winner or prize. In no event will the Sponsors be liable for more than the stated prizes in Rule 3. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped, business size envelope to: EdFed, Attention to: Member Outreach 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. Requests must be postmarked no later than April 10, 2023.