The Teachers Rock Sweepstakes
Have a friend or family member who teaches? Are you a teacher who wants to see EdFed celebrate your dedicated colleagues at your school? From Monday, March 13th to Monday, April 14th, you can submit the name of a teacher to be honored at the Teachers Rock red carpet experience at their school. One nominated teacher will win a $2,000 shopping spree at the Dolphin Mall. Enter the Teachers Rock Sweepstakes today!
The Teacher Rock Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all Florida residents who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The teacher being nominated must be employed by a school in Miami-Dade County. EdFed employees and officials, and their family members, are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
No purchase, payment or other considerations are necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase, payment, or conducting other financial transactions with EdFed will not increase your chances of winning.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by EdFed, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
SOURCE OF FUNDS: Prizes are furnished and funded by EdFed, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Dolphin Mall. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the sweepstakes to the Administrator.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m., ET on March 13, 2023, and ends at 3:59 p.m., ET on April 14, 2023. ("Promotion Period").
- TO ENTER: You can enter the sweepstakes by completing the online entry form at www.edfed.org/TeachersRock before 3:59 pm on April 14, 2023.
All requested information on the entry form must be completed to be valid. Entries are limited to one (1) per individual, per day.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Teacher Rock Sweepstakes ("sweepstakes") is open to all Florida residents who are 18 or older at the time of entry. The teacher being nominated must be employed by a school in Miami-Dade County. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The winner will be selected from among all valid entries via a random drawing to be conducted on April 14, 2023, at 4 p.m. ET. The drawing will be conducted at the EdFed office located at: 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. The Administrator, whose decisions are final and bonding in all matters, will conduct the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. The potential winner (individual that submitted form) will be notified via email and phone at the address and number provided on the entry form. The potential recipient (nominated teacher and related school) will also be contacted to confirm acceptance. If the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if the potential winner or recipient cannot be reached within 48 hours from the first notification attempt, if the potential recipient fails to complete all required claim procedures within the specified time period, or if a potential recipient is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such a person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZE: One entry form will be drawn as the winner and prizes will be awarded as follows:
- The nominated teacher will receive a $2,000 Dolphin Mall Shopping Spree (gift card).
- The nominated teacher's school will receive a Teachers Rock Celebration for school faculty and staff valued up to $2,500.
- The individual submitting the entry form will not be awarded an individual prize.
Total of prizes valued up to $4,500 (USD) will be awarded to the nominated teacher and the related school. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
All taxes and fees, and all other costs associated with the acceptance and redemption of the above prizes are the sole responsibility of the nominated teacher and related school.
- CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: If you are selected as the winner and/or recipient (nominated teacher and related school) you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, will be listed in EdFed's marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media. All Entrants (including individual submitting entry form, nominated teacher and related school) release the Sponsor and Administrator, as well as their officers, directors, employees, members, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winner or prize. In no event will the Sponsors be liable for more than the stated prizes in Rule 5. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants (including individual submitting entry form, nominated teacher and related school) agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped, business size envelope to: EdFed, 7800 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183. Requests must be postmarked no later than April 14, 2023.